Extended weekday hours:
8am - 11pm
Ballarto Medical Centre
NEW EXTENDED OPENING HOURS! 8:00am-11:00pm
We are a Bulk Billing Family Medical Centre located at 301 – 303 Ballarto Road in Carrum Downs.
Open Every day of the year, our Medical Centre is here for you and your loved ones.
Walk in’s are welcomed or Book an Appointment.
Ballarto Medical Centre – Servicing the Carrum Downs & Skye community for over 3 years.
NEWS & INFORMATION!
Read About Health Initiatives and Updates. Learn more About us & involvement in the local community.
See past news..
May 19, 2016
Food Allergy Week is an important annual initiative of Allergy & Anaphylaxis Australia that aims to raise awareness about food allergy in Australia, to help reduce the risk of a reaction for those living with food allergy and to help manage potentially life-threatening emergencies when they happen.
Australia has one of the highest incidence of food allergy in the world in fact, one in 10 babies born in Australia will develop a food allergy.
It’s important for all Australians to be aware of food allergies, and know how to respond in an emergency situation. A great way to help raise awareness is to get involved in Food Allergy Week and Show You Care!
There are several ways that you can Show You Care during Food Allergy Week 2016:
- Paint one nail to symbolise that one in 10 babies born in Australia today will develop a food allergy and post a pic on your social media channels using #allergyaware.
- Adopt an allergy for one day to better understand the challenges allergy sufferers face every single day. Set up an Everyday Hero fundraising page for friends and family to sponsor you.
- Download a badge from our website to use through your social media channels
- Join our Thunderclap to help spread the word about the importance of understanding food allergy by agreeing to a Tweet, Facebook or Tumblr message being posted on your social media here.
- Hold a local community event to raise awareness and/or funds. Download our event guide here.
- Make a donation
For further information please visit http://www.foodallergyaware.com.au/
Patient Registration Form
Clinic Opening Hours